Jekko SPK 60 telescoping crawler crane
This versatile crane combines the benefits and features of both a minicrane and a crawler crane, and has a number of exciting new features:
- Maximum load of 6.5+ tons
- Maximum reach of 88’6″ (with extensions)
- Extendable tracks to increase stability
- A front-mounted dozer blade to level debris
- Can be driven or operated via state-of-the-art remote control
- The GR300 grabber/manipulator attachment for pipes and beams
- 360-degree rotation
- Hydraulic, lattice, and searcher hook jib attachments
- 3,300 lb hydraulic winch
The SPK 60’s radio remote and load moment indicator (LMI) interface systems give an operator precision control, and deliver some of the highest safety measures available in the industry.
The SPK 60 will be making its “public debut” at the 2017 ConExpo in Las Vegas, March 11-17.